- Helped implement back-end VCODE code generation for an LLVM-based compiler.
- Identified RISC-V V-extension as good candidate for VCODE acceleration.
- Designed VCODE accelerator as RoCC coprocessor in Chisel and integrated with Chipyard.
- Implemented both unit tests and baremetal full-program tests for coprocessor.
- Created FPGA design to accelerate virtual machine clean-up for Virtines.
- Developed Linux PCIe kernel module to initialize and communicate with flashed hardware design.
- Exposed FPGA capabilities as character device for programmer interaction.
- Wrote QEMU device to emulate physical device’s behavior and validate kernel module functionality.
- Automated and refined deal flow database with partners in VC firm.
- Redesigned and optimized website.
- Unified digital presence through common media collection and sharing tool.
- Organized and documented networking configuration of firm’s online resources.
May 2018 - August 2018
December 2017 - January 2018
- Reviewed, revised, edited, and drafted technical manuals for equipment used in water treatment.
- Created training materials for new employees and helped develop training curriculum.
- Created automated templates and formatting macros for others to use in developing new manuals adhering to department standards.
- Wrote VBA macros to automate pricing tools, integrating MS Word and MS Excel, and developed training materials for sales team.
- Using Adobe RoboHelp, converted manuals to a cloud-based HTML5 version, allowing access to manuals from mobile phones, tablets, and laptop computers.
- Developed system for document version control.
June 2015 - August 2017
- Reported to store manager, made handcrafted beverages, maintained clean facilities that exceeded health inspections.
- Trained new employees on drink creation and standards.